OPENING 2019: Dupage County's Largest Multi-Use, Indoor Ice, Sports, Entertainment & Expo FacilityWelcome to CityGate North, home to Naperville's premier multi-use center with a planned opening in 2019.
The new facility planned at CityGate North can accommodate all kinds of events, from sports and entertainment to expos, as well as fundraising opportunities for local service organizations. With two regulation-size ice rinks that can be converted for use as basketball courts, convention floors or concert space, its versatility can make it one of the most sought-after spaces in Suburban Chicago.
- Land: 25 acres
- Building: 200,000 square-feet
- Seating: 4,500 seats + additional floor seating for concerts and performance art, up to 7,500 total
- Ice: Two regulation-size rinks
- Restaurant/concessions/catering: Yes, details TBA
- Parking: 1,000 spaces at the site plus 2.5 nearby acres for overflow parking
- Projected ground breaking: 2018
- Projected facility opening: 2019
- Hours of operation: TBA
- Projected jobs: 500 (construction); 100 full & part time (operations)